Membership subscriptions are the club’s main source of income providing valuable funds to help meet our aims. As well as the knowledge that as a member you are helping to support the production of our annual report and other publications and the club’s Development Fund for our Grants you can also enjoy the following:
Benefits of Membership
- Birds in Northumbria– our flagship annual report free to members each year.
- Club Bulletins – news and images and a comprehensive round-up of member’s records every month. (Sample Bulletin)
- Indoor Meetings – eight meetings per year, with guest speakers on a range of interesting ornithological subjects.
- Sea-watching Tower – exclusive access to the club’s sea-watching tower at Seaton Sluice.
- Surveys – great opportunities to do more with your birding by participating in a range of local and national survey work.
- Field Trips – regular trips to sites of local interest and occasional forays further afield.
- Sightings – exclusive members access to post sightings to the club website.
Annual Membership Rates
Ordinary Membership £30, Family Membership £32, Junior Membership £10.
Corporate Membership – available on request
Membership subscriptions were due from 1st October. If you have not renewed yet or would like to become a member please click here to download a membership form. Please send completed forms to the address on the form. Payment can also be made by cheque, please make cheques payable to ‘Northumberland & Tyneside Bird Club’. Please consider completing the Gift Aid section of the membership form as this ensures the club benefits fully from current gift aid arrangements.
Annual General Meeting
There was an Annual General Meeting of the Northumberland & Tyneside Bird Club on the 13th October 2016 at the Northern Rugby Club, McCracken Park, Great North Road, Newcastle. click here to download the minutes for this meeting.